If you are looking to repair, upgrade or just service your Watch or any other luxury watch, then look no further, Visit Samstar Watches – Best watch repair services in Dubai, as we repair most makes and models of watches with more than 20 years of watch repair and watch sales experience.
we’ve completed just about every type of repair imaginable. From a quick battery replacement, to removal of links, to a new watch band, to a complete overhaul and replacement of the movement, with our on-site repair’s services, we’ll have you on your way in no time.
At Samstar Watches We provide Quick Watch Repair Service at the most reasonable rates & Our key goal is to achieve customer happiness by serving them passionately. We are just a call away from you if you are looking for watch repair shop near me.
Why should you choose Samstar Watches as Your Service Partner?
Every customer evaluates the service providers on some benchmarks. It can be quality, efficiency, affordability and timely delivery. If these are the criteria on which you opt for a service partner, then you can rest your search on us. We not only offer efficient solutions but give some benefits which can take your satisfaction level to delight. Following are the perks which you can enjoy with us.
- Expert professionals
- Genuine parts
- On-time delivery
- Quality assistance
- Advanced facilities for repair
If you are having problem with your watch, then give us a chance of serving you. We will make sure that you get best in class services and solutions without any delay in time, look for Samstar Watches – watch repair stores near me.
Watch Care Tips
Watches are made to last a very long time, with the movements continuing to provide accuracy and provision.. It’s not difficult to properly take care of a watch, especially if one is truly passionate about it. Here are few helpful tips on how to take care of a watch:
- Clean your watch as often as possible. Take a soft cloth and wipe down the band and the case to remove any dirt or dust. Soak the watch in soap and water (follow these steps) every couple of months to loosen the dirt.
- Service your watch every two or threes years for a mechanical watch and three to four years for a quartz watch.
- Avoid magnets. Some of you may not be aware that placing your watch close to a magnet can negatively affect the timekeeping of your watch.
- Know your watch’s water resistance. Some watch wearers are not aware of their watch’s limits and take their watch too deep. If your watch is water resistant up to 50 meters, it’s not wise to take your watch snorkeling. If your watch cannot handle the depths, the rapid change in pressure may prove to be too much for your watch to handle. If your watch is not water resistant, it can still handle small splashes of water, but it’s best to avoid it. If your watch has a leather band, you will want to avoid getting your watch wet because water can weaken the leather watchstrap.
- Take care of the crystal. This is quite obvious, but it’s still important and worth mentioning. Take every precaution you can to prevent from banging the crystal of your watch against a wall or any other objects that may cause scratches.
- Keep your watch box for storage. When not wearing your watch, it’s best to keep it in the box it came in. By setting the watch on its side or on the crystal, there is always the possibility the watch could get scratched. The watch box is made to keep the watch safe and offers protection for the watch.
- Avoid extended exposure to sunlight. Sunlight can fade the color on your watch. Also, heat can shorten the battery life, so it’s best to prevent your watch from being placed in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, such as cleaning supplies. Also, it’s best to avoid contact between your watch and perfume, especially if the watch has a leather band. Perfume can damage the band, weakening it and potentially causing it to tear. When spraying perfume or cologne, let it completely dry before placing the watch on your wrist.
- Never open your watch by yourself. Leave this up to a watchmaker. Opening your watch can expose it to dust, dirt, and other particles that can get inside the movement, so it’s best to leave this up to a professional.
- Read your watch manual. These steps will most likely apply to the care of every luxury watch. However, there are certain things that are specific to each watch and these tips will most likely be listed in the watch manual.